Gutter and Roof Repairs offers professional gutter cleaning and repair services in Brisbane and Ipswich.
We clean all types of roofs and gutters and our gutter cleaning includes:
- Thorough cleaning of all gutters
- Clearing roof valleys
- Unblocking downpipes
- Clearing the roof of loose debris (leaves, twigs, branches etc.)
We also check for potential damage and provide no-obligation and free quotes for repairs or replacement.
Our service is:
- Safe – we use appropriate safety equipment
- Reliable – we turn up on time
- Experienced – we use qualified and experienced roof cleaners
- Tailored to your specific roof and guttering
- Fully insured and compliant with WH&S codes
Why Keep Your Gutters Clean
Although it is not always noticeable to the eye, regular gutter cleaning is a necessary part of keeping your home in good order. Regular cleaning of your gutters:
- Prolongs gutter life
- Minimises the chance of internal water damage due to blocked downpipes.
Blocked gutters can attract animals such as spiders, birds, rats and possums, and can encourage the growth of plants and weeds. Clean gutters reduce the likelihood of animals nesting in your gutters and roofing, and plants growing in your gutters.
If your home is in an area where there is bushland or potential fire hazards, ensuring your home has clean gutters is also a great way to ensure there’s no fuel for a potential fire to easily latch onto when it passes your house.
Read more about Why It’s Important to Keep Your Gutters Clean.
How Long Does it Take to Clean Gutters
On average a typical one story house will take around an hour or two to clean the gutters thoroughly, depending on the condition of the gutters such as how dirty they are and how long buildup, mould and dirt has been left.
A two story gutter cleaning service can take a little longer depending on many factors like how many lineal metres of gutters need to be cleaned, condition of gutters and downpipes etc. Unless you have a really bad case of ‘gutter garbage’ we can typically provide a gutter cleaning service within a couple of hours of us arriving on site.
How Much Does it Cost to Have Gutters Cleaned in Brisbane?
The cost of gutter cleaning depends on factors including:
- How much guttering there is to clean
- How dirty the gutters are
- The condition of the gutters
Read more about our free gutter inspections . We will come to your home, inspect your gutters for free and provide a fast quote.