Big Half Round Gutter
The Big Half Round Gutter can handle a lot of rainwater, making it a suitable choice for high rainfall areas and buildings with large roofs.
The Big Half Round Gutter is available in a range of Colorbond colours and Zincalume to match your building’s trim, and it has external brackets.
The Colorbond® steel colour swatches above have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible. However, we recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing, as varying light conditions, different screens and limitations of the printing process may affect colour tones.
Benefits of Big Half Round Gutter
- Modern, curved shape ideal for all building designs, particularly Spanish and Tuscan style
- 150mm wide to cope with heavy downpours and water flow
- Available in 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, and 300mm
- Efficiently channels all water to the middle of the gutter and away from the building
- Great for commercial buildings or large roofs due to its increased flow capacity
- No angles or corners to trap leaves and debris so you spend less time on maintenance
- No external brackets for clean lines and ease of painting
- Comes in a range of colours, or unpainted zinc or aluminium
- Half Round Cast External Brackets
- Half Round Stop Ends